How to draw a turkey easy simple drawing - Drawing for Kids Blog - Cool Drawing Ideas

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, November 30, 2020

How to draw a turkey easy simple drawing

How to draw a turkey easy simple drawing

Hi, there today I'm going to show you how to draw a very simple cartoon turkey. So, let's start at the top of the head with the eyes. I'm going to start with a circle starting at the top How to draw a turkey easy simple drawing. Working our way to the bottom up on the right side and then back up to the top again sketching ideas. We're going to draw the same circle behind on the left side. 


 

How to draw a turkey easy simple drawing

How to Draw A Turkey

  • Draw the Eyes
  • Draw the Beak
  • Draw the Head
  • Draw the Body
  • Draw the Foots 
  • Draw the Feathers
  • Draw the Tail-feathers
  • Put the Colors

Draw the Eyes

So starting on the edge on the left side of that the circle draws a similar-sized circle behind. So, tucking that in behind there let's draw in some iris of Cartoon Drawing. So, we're going to draw one on the right of the center-right here How to draw a turkey easy simple drawing. We'll draw a circle and then we'll close that in black. Let's draw one more on the edge on the left side. Here we'll call that in black. 

 

Now we're going to draw a thing that hangs from the nose. I'm not exactly sure what that's called. But starting between the eyes coming down and it will curve the bottom How to draw a turkey easy simple drawing. Don't curve back up to that same starting point go up to the beak. So, the same starting point. They're going to curve the front of the beak down. 

 Draw the Beak

I'm going to curve this back behind this thing that hangs up here. I'm going to carve up the side of the mouth. I've curved a little hook-like that the end How to draw a turkey easy simple drawing Line drawing. Let's draw the chin so down here. Below the beak and curve out round that out and tuck this in underneath like. So, let's get into the head so we're going to draw the top of the head how to draw a turkey for kids

 

turkey easy simple drawing

Draw the Head


We're going to draw around the skull that comes back in towards the neck. So, between these eyes and draw a curve that goes up How to draw a turkey easy simple drawing. I'm going to round up the back of the head come in then kind of curve down draw a turkey drawing for kids. I'm going to stop right there and go to the front of the body. So, the draw a turkey got a big sort of round body here. I'm going to come down towards the legs right about down here. So, underneath this chin area draw a turkey. I'm going to carve out the chest and come down towards my finger right about there. Now from here, I want to overlap Blaze. 

 Draw the Body

So, we're going to do is I'm going to go up a little bit on the left side and draw a half-circle going up how to draw a turkey for kids. Now from here, I'm going to continue on the back How to draw a turkey easy simple drawing. I'm going to round up the back and join up with this neck area. So, they'll be easiest if I start up here rounding out the back how to draw a turkey for kids

 

You come into that leg area like that. Let's draw out a wing so up here I'm going to draw the front edge of the wing with a curve from here How to draw a turkey easy simple drawing. I'm going to curl this back in and come about halfway here curve out and then back in didn't do the same thing draw a turkey cartoon drawing. So simple turkey drawing coming up around here curving in and one more time with their tiny wing feather like that have drawn simple turkey drawing

turkey easy simple drawing

 

Draw the Foots


Some neck detail here so right at the front here. Let me draw a curve that goes up kind of like a u-shape. Let me do that again and then one last time tuck this in on the back of the neck How to draw a turkey easy simple drawing. Now let's get back into the feet right down here we're going to draw two lines coming down. I'm going to draw them back-toe so I draw a curve like this and then how to draw a turkey for kids

 

I'm going to draw in the opposite direction starting to go forward. Draw a curve like that and you see there's a little gap here How to draw a turkey easy simple drawing. I want to keep that little gap I come down to the front of his toe and draw a curve like this draw a turkey. One last time and bend in behind that leg along with this leg simple turkey drawing. I'm drawing a curve like this and one more behind it and for the toe in the back here. 

 Draw the Feathers

I draw curve another curve at the front of the toe. Let's draw a couple more toes in front a couple of curses going across the toes do one back here no front draw a turkey. Let’s draw the back leg so I'm going to have this one sort of stepping forward How to draw a turkey easy simple drawing. So up here and draw a curve like this it's Who Really Uses How To Make Pride Drawing For Beginners. How that leg kicking forward so the same sort of thing two lines going across almost how to draw a turkey for kids

 

Let's draw one toe with a curb leg I like we did back here. Let me draw the front toe this may be a gap the draw the second toe and then the third toe How to draw a turkey easy simple drawing. Going to go right into that leg and like we did here with the lines simple turkey drawing. I'm going to draw a bunch of little curses going across the toes this one. I'm going in one of the opposite directions going forward along here more here. 

 Draw the Tail-feathers

Now let's draw the tail so starting in the center. I'm going to go straight up with one feather so starting here simple turkey drawing. Go up the curve back into the back I'm going to go to the right out to the left how to draw a turkey for kids

 

turkey easy simple drawing

Put the Colors

Start doing a series of feathers coming out I'll do one there let's go to the right and go out one more feather besides that How to draw a turkey easy simple drawing. Let's draw one more feather it's a little shorter and one on the right side and to give it. In some detail, we can draw some curves on the tips so here simple turkey drawing

 

I'm going to draw a curve here in the middle. Finally, on the last one here and that is pretty much it there. We have it there's a simple cartoon turkey. I hope you enjoyed this lesson. I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving thanks for watching and we'll see you again soon.

Source: Cool drawing idea

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad