How to make a butterfly drawing Grateful and Adequate - Drawing for Kids Blog - Cool Drawing Ideas

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

How to make a butterfly drawing Grateful and Adequate

How to make a butterfly drawing Grateful and Adequate

Butterfly Drawing

butterfly drawing


Hi everyone thanks so much for visiting my Blog. This is a drawing for kids today we're going to make rice paper butterflies.


Today I’m going to use this template I made it's easy to trace the butterflies.

Pattern and the shape if you need a template please visit my Cool Drawing Idea.

And I’m going to use this mini heat gun and you'll need scissors and some food colorings. I’m going to

Use this violet and neon-bright blue and we'll need one of these yellow or orange color tones.

And the black color and brown from wilt on and Amari colors prepare some paper towel and brushes as well.

Also, we need some rice paper I’ve been using this larger size rice paper. you can make four

Butterflies with one rice paper. I cut my rice paper into quarters and by using the brush. I

Applied water in the front and the backside of the rice paper-Drawing random generator.

Add enough water to make the rice paper flexible. But if you have too much water on the rice paper

You can use a paper towel to remove the water once. The rice paper turns flexible and a little sticky

You’re ready to paint first with the yellow color. I color the middle and the bottom part and then

With black and brown mixture Butterfly outline drawing - procreate. I started to paint the outer lines when you're drawing the outlines

Butterflies

Or the patterns it's much easier. When you're using less water and if you're new to painting Cartoon Drawing.

Try to use a smaller round brush that'll be much easier to follow the outlines and the patterns.

I’m going to show you how I followed the patterns and colored the white space by using black food

Coloring. First, I trace the pattern and then fill up the little spaces between the patterns Butterflies - Insect.

When you're tracing the patterns and you made a small mistake that doesn't matter because.

There are so many different patterns on the butterfly so don't worry about small mistakes.

Try to focus on making a clean outer line for the butterfly shape.

Once you're done coloring dry it with your heat gun and make the surface Drawing random generator.

soft as possible. While you're using the hike make sure you're at least one inch away.

So, you won't burn the rice paper if you have a sticky surface. It's hard to cut out the butterfly.

So, make sure the surface is drying and now let's cut out the butterfly

It's important to keep all the outlines because that makes the butterfly look real.

So, rather than cutting on the outline, I'll say to give some space around the edges.

So, you can see from here I have some rice paper left around the outlines Butterflies - Insect.

 Insect

Now I have a pretty butterfly I'm going to attach it with the wire. I'm going to use a 16 gauge flower wire on the backside of my butterfly. By using a small piece of wet rice paper.


So, once you attach the rice paper dry it with the heat gun and make sure they are completely attached.

I colored with black food coloring on the rice paper to cover the flower wire Drawing For Kids.

When you're making an object with the rice paper it'll shrink after drying Butterfly outline drawing - procreate.


So, make it bigger than your plan the next butterfly is one of my favorite butterflies Drawing a random generator.


You can use purple or blue color together or you can use dark blue for this butterfly. I'm going to add some edible dust it's golden dust it'll add some shimmer on the Butterflies - Insect.


So, you can mix it with food coloring and paint it on rice paper.

I'll also show you the darker color butterflies.


Once you're done filling up the blue tone colors you can now make the outlines.

Draw the patterns it's the same idea with the first butterfly I draw the outlines first.

Try to add the colors around the edge and then I'm going to add the thinner patterns inside the wings.

I hope you guys are enjoying this video if you want to watch more tutorials

I'll come up with more rice paper or wafer paper tutorials Line Drawing.


butterfly drawing






Also, I'm going to add a flower wire on the backside of this butterfly.


But if you don't want to use flower wire you can also use these colored pasta branches.


If you want to check out how to make this colored pasta checks out my previous video Butterflies - Insect.


But today, I will use this flower wire this wire is thicker than the previous butterfly. 3d computer mouse


It about 20 gauge So, if you use a thicker flower wire it won't move as much as the 16 gauge wire. So depending on how you want your butterfly to move or Butterfly outline drawing - procreate.



Bounce can choose the wire sizes. Thank you so much for see my article till the end.


If you have any questions, please write to me in the comments below. I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Source: Cool Drawing Idea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad