Palkia drawing Pokémon for kids easy step by step - Drawing for Kids Blog - Cool Drawing Ideas

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, March 27, 2021

Palkia drawing Pokémon for kids easy step by step

Palkia drawing Pokémon for kids easy step by step


Hi, everyone, this is a drawing Palkia Pokémon for kids blog here with another Pokémon drawing Palkia tutorial and this post. We’re going to be drawing Palkia Pokémon one of the legendary Pokémon from Diamond and Pearl Palkia. So, as you see on screen this is how he ends up looking like. So, if you guys want to learn how to draw. Then, let's get started...

Palkia drawing Pokémon for kids easy step by step

 

I’m also going to put up a reference right now on screen nobody sees. Here for you guys to draw on at the same time you get all your details. Keep in mind guys. That he's not going to end up looking like the reference a hundred percent. But we do end up getting pretty close so um and remember. That to-do your line slide. Because we are going to be doing a sketch. Then, from there on yes you're going to do your final drawing Palkia Pokémon. So, the closer you guys make the shapes at the beginning guys easier is going to be to follow the tutorial. 3d drawing how to

 Palkia drawing Pokémon for kids easy step by step

So, yeah let's get started first we're going to do this oval shape add an angle right here. Then, we're going to do a line at the top this is a reference line. This is going to help us do another shape. That we're going to do on the other side. It lines up with the top. Then, right there do a line. I’m trying to point out. That it should be the same thickness as the first shape. That we did it was like another circle or oval guys this one's a little bit weird like the awkward shape. It is it should be the same size in a way. I know this one I made mine a little bit bigger.

 

But yes can make it a little bit smaller.


But yes can make it a little bit smaller. Then I have if you guys are small. But try to get those the same like. That the way I have it so now we could do it right here pointing out the thickness. I could do this line it should be the thickness of one of the circles. Then, we're going to do this other shape and it starts almost at the side of this circle. That we did at the beginning. Then, it connects to this one around there. That's going to be like the stomach or the bottom part of Palkia the first circle. That we did is like the shoulder of the second one it's like the torso area. Then, the bottom is like the bottom of Palkia so now we're going to do one of the legs and this leg sticks out from. That circle right there right now we're going to do this reference line at the bottom. Right there it should start around there. That reference line I should go.

 

Compared to the bottom of Palkia 

Palkia drawing Pokémon for kids easy step by step

That low compared to the bottom of Palkia and we do this and these reference lines. Guys are to help us you guys don't have to do them. But it makes it a lot easier for you guys to follow you know to get a better idea. How long to do something or how far to do it how big and all. That so it helps us alright so now we're going to do the triangle shape is on this eye right thereon. That leg is right in the middle the length of the leg and this side starts right and off the body. The bottom of Palkia and does this like triangle shape and. That's going to be the bottom of this foot there we go so now run here we're going to do the other leg starts around here. Then, they should line up with the bottom of his foot right there to give you guys an idea. If you guys look at the reference you guys might see. That it's roughly the same length you know it's not exactly. That length. But it to make it easier and you guys you know. Then, we could do the other leg and one of the things.

 

That you guys could a check is you know if you guys look at the reference they're the same thickness you know so it helps 


That you guys could a check is you know if you guys look at the reference they're the same thickness you know so it helps. I’m pointing. That out or checking. That out you know small details so right there around the bottom of Pocky I do. That reference line to give you guys an idea. Where this first starts and it connects to around there and it should be the same length as a triangle on the other side. I know I write this one I did a circle another one. I did a triangle part once you guys once we do the finals details you guess we'll see why I did. That so now we're going to do this neck area and this one doesn't line up with the top of the circles. Then, the top starts around there right between them and it makes this like a rectangle shape. But it's curved right now. I was pointing out. That it should be the same thickness as the legs in a way roughly, and yeah. That's like the neck area all right so now for one of the wings.

 

Drawing the wings of Palkia

 Palkia drawing Pokémon for kids easy step by step

The wing starts around there and it goes lines up with them with this floor right there where it starts you know. Then, it starts right here almost at the top of the circle. Then, we could do a reference line going on top of the neck area to help us know how high to place it. Then, I got to say around here on this site. That far away from the foot, we could do this reference line and it gives us like. That point to do the wing you know we're here were trying to make it proportional to his body. The way the reference has it you know so you guys don't have to do those references. Sciences to make it a little bit easier might help some of you guys and it might not help others and up. But I added in the case so if it helps at all. I’m kind of talking where times guys like I stopped. It's this is my second time reporting this the first time my program completely messed it up.

 

I liked how I did it you know 

Palkia drawing Pokémon for kids easy step by step

I liked how I did it you know. I was talking for 40 minutes so doing it again. You know talking for 40 minutes non-stop kind of messes with your speech a little bit. So, now we're going to do like the top later Palkia right there it gets thinner as it gets closer to the chest area. Now we're going to do the other wings on the other side another way and it starts to come away from the neck a little bit. Now we're gone if you guys notice it goes a little bit higher than the other wing. Then, the blade on top you guys look at the reference the wings a little bit higher than the blade on top of Paco's head up. But it doesn't matter you know and we're here we're going to do the form wait guys don't do this line. how to draw Dialga drawing 

 

I make it a little bit easier in a little bit I do erase this line and a little bit the best way to do it is by doing this line

 Palkia drawing Pokémon for kids easy step by step

I make it a little bit easier in a little bit I do erase this line and a little bit the best way to do it is by doing this line. That. I’m about to do right here and do it straight and it should almost touch them. That part of the leg and. That's going to be like the middle of the forearm you know and be happy. That it's going to be a little bit easier to make the forearm and the hand I erased. That line like I said it before you so if you guys did it I recommend you guess you're basing it. That way is not. That confusing once we do all the lines you know so. That the bottom right there is like the purple part of Tokyo's hand this is the top. So, now we're going to do this line and extend it it opens a little bit as it goes higher the same thing on this site. But side, it sticks out away from the leg right there. Then, we're here once with curvy it gets close to the first circle. That we did you should be a little bit closer than I have it. But I do make a small change later on once they do my final drawing Palkia Pokémon.

 

Now we get finished with the bottom rectangles like the purple rectangle 


Now we get finished with the bottom rectangles like the purple rectangle. That Palkia has on top of us and the top of us and you guys look at the reference you guys I know. I’m talking about right there was like where his hand is going to stick out all right so now. That we have. That we start by doing the tail the tail starts around there like almost like in the middle of the foot. Then, it sticks out from the leg and makes mine a little bit smaller right here I do change it later on. But it's a small thing you guys it's not a big deal. You know we're going to ever everybody is going to make any changes later on because a popular is not easy. But he's not hard at the same time so you're going to go through some points. Where it's going to be a little bit harder than other parts you know so you could always make any changes later on. That's why like I said we're doing a sketch first to make it a lot easier once we do the final drawing Palkia Pokémon so now. That we have. That we can start by adding the details so right here we're going to do this like an oval shape it's like the purple circle. That he has on the shoulder so if you guys notice it's not in the middle it's a little bit more to the left in the middle.


Then, the way I do it here to do those purple-like shapes 

 Palkia drawing Pokémon for kids easy step by step

Then, the way I do it here to do those purple-like shapes. That he has on the shield they do these lines try to do the right amount. You know he has two four yes six lines or six of those shapes the purple shapes. I’m the way I do it here is to help me a little bit better on where they go you know see like this one right here the way. I did it's way too big compared to the reference on the reference. So, it's longer than it is thicker mine is a square I do work on. That later on you know like I said it's still a sketch this is to help us do the final drawing Palkia Pokémon so the better. That you guys make the sketch the user is going to be to do your final drawing Palkia Pokémon in other words and right here. I end up you're racing it because.

 

I’m my sketch right there it touches with the other 


I’m my sketch right there it touches with the other one and it shouldn't be touching there's like a small gap between so don't be afraid of making any changes you know if something doesn't seem right you guys could always change it even though it's not like the reference or like my sketch you know it doesn't have to be like the reference or mine if there are any changes. That you can make to your drawing Palkia Pokémon. Then, go ahead you know as long as it looks good on your drawing Palkia Pokémon. Then, the better you know so now we can do the rest of the details so this is where I make my mistake guys so I recommend. That you guys do this shape a little bit further away from the circles. I’m right here I made it way too close it's the bottom of his mouth I end up making my face way too long and way too big so. That's where I make my mistakes so it can make your mouth a little bit smaller make a bigger gap in between the circle and. That shape. That we did right now. 


That's the only thing. That I wish I would've changed you know


That's the only thing. That I wish I would've changed you know. But at the same time I know it didn't look right. But it didn't bother me so I left it. That way you know. But the biggest thing. That the flaw I guess on my drawing Palkia Pokémon is the fact it doesn't look great. But it still looks like pokey if you guys don't compare it to the reference alright so now we get to the bottom the inside of the mouth I guess. Then, it goes into like this Fang or klar whatever it is desired to see like right there guys it's too far is too close to the body you know so I recommend making. That law smaller you know a lot closer to the right side of the neck. Then, and the way I have in mind is way too close to the circle so I recommend making a little bit more to the right. Then, I have it so now we can do this shape right there in the bottom of the top of his face I guess. Then, right there I do start right there at the top of.

 

Easy Palkia drawing step by step 


That Fang or claw whatever because I have known the reference it's right there you know the top of his face or the shield the forehead it's hard to name stuff guys so right there on the right side it sticks out a little bit right there. Then, it should line up right there I close to. That thing I call it a fan guys even though it might not be a Fang. But so we could get it to be on the same page where we're talking about entire guys talking for an hour it's not easy so right there lighten it up with the mouth and it's not lined up. But for some reason. I did do it if anything is lined up with the outside of the face right there. What I was doing right there is the inside of where the eye is. That's why I move away from myself and this is where I noticed. That it wasn't adding up you know. That right. That's where I was going to do the outside of the other shield right there the face there we go and.

 

Simple Palkia drawing for kids 

Palkia drawing Pokémon for kids easy step by step

That's the inside line. Then, I should be right in the middle see right there I could admit fixing the right side. If I wasn't happy with the left side knowing. That it would it was too long the face I could have fixed the left side of the face or the right side right here I could have fixed the rice. That you know making I would have I could have made it a little bit closer more to the left erased a little bit. But. Then, I should connect around there this is one of the hardest parts of the pokey ax or one of the parts. That you guys might know might have the most trouble because it's hard to explain it you know it's not easy showing you how to draw this part the best thing you could do is try to follow the way I have it right here compared to our sketch at the beginning the shapes. That we did. Then, I’m going from there you know. Then, he has those two lights like the purple part on his face so right there yeah, and doesn't look, good guys.

 

Fun Palkia Drawing for kids 


Then, he has like the other claw or the other thing right there sticking out he could see it yeah my legs to simple mine looks more I should I say like more cavemen like I don't know how to explain it's more simple rougher another of those things. That it's kind of hard to explain he's doing the least this pattern. That he has on his neck and chest. But look at where. I’m doing the lines compared to the circle and try to do it on yours she'll be around there and it connects to the neck right there. Then, this is the top part of the pattern so it doesn't connect to the shield you should connect around there if it's easier for you guys to look at the reference and go ahead and look at the reference you know. But look at the way where I place the compared to the circle. That we did I so yes it get an idea of where it goes roughly I don't like how I place it there so I do change it once you guys have something or do it it's a lot easier to notice if it doesn't look right so it's going to be easier to make any changes and overall make it a lot better you know. That's why we sketch because it's there to help us give us an idea of where everything goes.

 

Drawing for kids easy to draw Palkia 


Then, once you do your final drawing Palkia Pokémon. Then, you have a rough idea of how everything of where everything should be or how everything should go so I recommend you doing sketches overall when you're drawing Palkia Pokémon you know instead of going for the drawing Palkia Pokémon it helps a lot doing sketches doing like simple shapes you know it makes a lot easier I recommend you guys doing. That and now my throw starting to hear my voice is changing so I've been talking for like 45 minutes alright so now for the wing as this like it's a little bit it's almost halfway it's not halfway. But it has this triangle shape. Then, it curves at the bottom. Then, we're going to split this line into three parts to try to make each part of the same length you know. Then, we could do all these lines so how she's moving from one part to the other guys not going from one part and following as you go you know it helps to do one part. Then, going to the other.

 

How to draw Palkia

 

Then, together you know it it's like a start each time as a freshman or star in a different spot and overall it makes it a lot easier on you on your brain so now right there is like the chest area now we can move down here to the bottom over a Pacquiao and they're mine I guess we go to the wing so I run half of the wing length of the wing we're going to do this right here. Then, it curves at the bottom where it needs to shoot. I’m sorry you guys had a Berk where it meets the shoulder it took me a minute to remember what. That was called all right so on this side, the top wing is a little bit bigger than the other two takes us a couple of tries to place these wings right here my sketch it doesn't turn out well for some reason I curved the end of this wing right there. Then, the one at the bottom I don't know why a third date I shouldn't be curved at all.

 

Ways to draw Palkia in an easy way 

Palkia drawing Pokémon for kids easy step by step

But for some reason I do and it looks kind of weird once I do my final sketch of this part. But I do fix it once I do my final drawing Palkia Pokémon which I'll show you guys later on how I do is step by step see right there I curved it for some reason I curved it down the points. But by having these details guys you guys are starting to see Paul K you know the details are what makes the drawing Palkia Pokémon so the more. That we added the better it looks and the laser it is. But to see what we're drawing Palkia Pokémon so now. That we have there we can start by doing the claws so we're going to start by doing the one in the middle so right in the middle of the. That rectangle shape now we're going to do this triangle shape and it's the claw and if you guys notice it goes a little bit further than the leg. Then, we can do this other one right here. Then, the other one on the other side, and if you guys noticed this one. What we're doing is smaller than the one in the middle and the one in the middle stronger than the one on the right side the one on the right it's more details.

 

Drawing coloring pages of Palkia drawing 


That overall might make a big little difference you know it's not a big thing. Then, this cloth should be the biggest one overall not by much. But if you guys pay close attention you guys will see what. I’m talking about something. That you guys might not even notice or not even care about you know you guys can make them the same size. Then, this one is the smallest one the only thing is to try to do this one smaller even if you guys do the other ones the same size. That's because it is a little bit further away from us so it is got to be a little bit smaller you know alright guys so now for the bottom right here this is this line. That connects to the arm in these look at the reference is like writing the black part the gray part on his stomach and this is another of the harder parts to do a Palkia these purple tubes. That goes down is bottom right here. I’m doing like the top it's like a triangle shape and there's like a small gap. Then, we get this other one I do a race this one in a little bit and I make it a little bit more to the righteous because of this triangle shape.


I’m doing right here is the top if you guys look at the reference you get you guys might see what

 Palkia drawing Pokémon for kids easy step by step

That. I’m doing right here is the top if you guys look at the reference you get you guys might see what. I’m talking about what. I’m trying to do. Then, it connects right here at the bottom it should be a little bit more to the right in other words so I do erase it right here and I make the triangle shape a little bit off. That lined up with it off the circle. That we did the bottom one. That is so now I could do the shape I place. That like the same on the same spot. Then, you connect them right there in the middle go and keep going guys even if you have an extra hard time doing it I keep working on it you know to do the best. That you can remember this is still a sketch later on once you add more it's going to be able to be easier to change stuff you know because you could base it off other stuff other than each other. Now you guys can see what I was talking about. What I was trying to do compared to the reference alright so now. That we could do the bottom of the for I guess so what we could do is do a reference line right there and split it right in the middle and this is going to help us do the claws.

 

That one is the biggest one of our volumen there we go 


That one is the biggest one of our volumen there we go. Then, we could see the last one right there and now we're here we'll do these lines. That he has on top of the cloth and look at where they come from you know try to do the same amount and try to make them stick out at the rice box as it does on the reference for example. That claw has two of them one right there where it starts even touches the farther than one of the claw the other one something's in the middle and as is like purple shape right there yes I get the reference is like the bottom part is like the purple apart on the bottom of his foot they guests can see a little bit and yeah guys the more details we add the more you start to look like the reference so hopefully, you guys can do it too so the same thing on this leg I mean this foot we could split it in half and now we could do the claws you can start by doing the one in the middle now one of the things.

 

Draw Palkia

 

What I recommend looking at or paying attention to is the size of the claws right there they are claws right there cause I don't know guys the yeah the feet the claws on the feet they're the same length almost and the same thickness and size and everything on either leg so. That's one of those things. That you guys might want to pay attention to you know try to make them the same taking this on the same Lincoln away although I think no one's on the left is a little bit thicker. But not by much so now right here. I’m doing the detail on the toe of my foot. I was starting to hurt guys. I’m sorry I liked the first voiceover. That I did. Then, the program messed it up so now I had to redo it again and now my throat hurts because I've been talking for so long. I’m tired. But it's all worth it hopefully. I’m able to help you guys alright so right here we're going to start by doing the other hand cut. That does a line right in between. That.

 

we could do this like a triangle shape rectangle 

Palkia drawing Pokémon for kids easy step by step

Then, we could do this like a triangle shape rectangle I mean on this side my throat hurts guys I need water. I didn't bring any all right so now this is like the purple part. Then, we'll start by doing the claws there we go and pokey our guys were highly requested to be honest I've done um most of the will called I forgot the other one uh Palkia Yaga. I did the alga to Torian Dialga and everybody after I did. That when I was asking for Palkia so hopefully all of you. That asked needed to the tutorial for Kiya are watching it you know let me know in the comment section if you guys got this far let me know if you guys are attempting to do it or let me know how far you guys are you know how good you're doing how well your sketch is doing let me know if um.

 

I’m helping you know


I’m helping you know I would love to know how many people are following my tutorial so please leave a comment guys right now pause the post let me know the conversation I read every comment so I would appreciate it if you guys left the comment letting me know. That you're this far and you're following my tutorial so right here. I’m doing the shape of the leg and we're done guys we're done with the sketch the only thing we need now I think it's erasing any reference lines and I think we forgot to do the chest area so right here is like a straight line and it curves in a little bit into the neck. Then, the bottom of the chest and the other side is a straight line -. That goes into the arm the shield so yeah guys so there's a lot of ways about going after this I'll show you guys what I do usually what I do is erase my sketch.

 

I follow the sketch even though I race still see you know the lines are still there


Then, I follow the sketch even though I race still see you know the lines are still there. Then, I do my final drawing Palkia Pokémon based on my sketch you know a lot of people what they do is. That I guess we forgot the forearm so we're going to do. That line right there in the middle on the left side and we're going to do this like really long Fred fry shape. I was going to say rectangle. But usually, the right thing is on its side so the causes like. I was a French fry maybe it's easier for the guests to see so now another one on this side I think. That's the best way to describe it guys and try to make each French fry the same thickness you know because if you guys look at the reference it's there almost the same thickness now we start the right side of this one right here this French fry and it goes a little bit higher almost touches the shields on top. I’m in the shoulder and there.

 

That's the other side of the French fry

Palkia drawing Pokémon for kids easy step by step

That's the other side of the French fry. Then, we could connect thick each one in the middle it's like a point in the middle goes down there we go. But yeah guys so after this you go ahead and do your final drawing Palkia Pokémon you guys could either make any changes now you know to go back to your sketch. Then, if there's anything. That you guys to change. Then, go ahead you know. I’m a lot of people who make their changes on their sketch. But it's a little bit confusing for me to do it. That way so what I like to do is I raise my whole drawing Palkia Pokémon I'll show you guys in a little bit other people what do is they work on your sketch and make those changes on their sketch.

 

They trace their final drawing Palkia Pokémon on another paper so they could have a clear paper you know a better paper other people leave their sketch-like


Then, they trace their final drawing Palkia Pokémon on another paper so they could have a clear paper you know a better paper other people leave their sketch-like. That they use their sketch as their final drawing Palkia Pokémon and if you guys like it and by all means, you know. But I like to make mine a little bit more cleaner you know so I do end up with racing and redrawing Palkia Pokémon it and taking my time following the sketch you know because even though it's our sketch um it's still rough you know it's not the final thing yes could have it as your final drawing Palkia Pokémon or whatever outline. But I like to race mine to make better lines you know it looks a lot cleaner a lot better so here you guys can see me erasing my drawing Palkia Pokémon and even though.

 

I’m racing the guys I can still see those lines yes well I'll be able to see them right now 

Palkia drawing Pokémon for kids easy step by step

I’m racing the guys I can still see those lines yes well I'll be able to see them right now. I’m sorry in a little bit once I show you guys the steps. That I take to making my final outline so right here erase them all most I can you know to make a little bit cleaner. Then, that’s where I make my final changes there we go so I always pick a spot to start usually it's like on the face area. But because I know. That the face wasn't I wasn't happy with the face and it didn't look right. I didn't want to base the rest of the face you know so I picked the spot you know and I picked the shield I also get a spot that was right in the middle so I went ahead. Then, follow my sketch you know you guys might be able to still see those lines.

 

That I erased on the post it's a little bit harder to see them 


That I erased on the post it's a little bit harder to see them. But in real life like in person, you guess Casillas and it's more they're more visible in other words so it's a lot easier for me to follow my sketch you know so it's the same I placed everything on the same spot. But I worked on the shapes a little bit more as I said before one of the purple shapes. That yes on the shield mine was like a square if you guys noticed how I fixed it. That so I made a little bit better I looked at the reference you know and I followed my sketch you know where I placed everything.


Made the lines a lot better

 

But made the lines a lot better I worked on I'd say I made the shapes different you know I made them better this is where I like to pay close attention to reference you know take my time usually it takes me longer doing my final outline than it does doing the sketch so right here I have the did the wings and part of the torso one of the things. That I want to point out on the wings is. That if you guys notice for example on the left-wing like on the picture, not his actual left-wing. But the left-wing one day he gets to see the most often. I’m confusing myself and you guys. But if you guys notice the top one it's a lot longer than the bottom two and if you guys notice on our sketch we did a straight line you know and. That's one of those small details.

 

That yes I might want to pay attention to the reference 


That yes I might want to pay attention to the reference you know and doing because it does make a difference the sketch is there there's a rough sketch in all shapes it's there to help us place everything you know because we did the shape of the wing-like. That doesn't mean. That we have to follow the line you know it's there to help us I do our final outline so. That's one of those things I want to point out so I don't get confused on-base everything off your sketch of the rough sketch the shapes and everything because you guys are not supposed to you know the sketch is there to help us. I’m sorry if I keep repeating myself. I’m trying to put I get my point across you know so nowhere. I did the forearm and the bottom of Palkia so if you guys noticed. I did the form a little bit better now. That we don't have those reference lines those reference shapes.

 

What we did at the beginning it's a lot clearer and now you know it's a lot better Palkia drawing Pokémon for kids easy step by step


What we did at the beginning it's a lot clearer and now you know it's a lot better so like I said before I work on the details a little bit I left everything in the same spot because I like where I placed everything. But on your drawing Palkia Pokémon you guys don't like it if something didn't add upright yes could always change it you know it doesn't matter if it doesn't look like the reference and it doesn't matter if it doesn't look like my outline as long as the looks get on your drawing Palkia Pokémon go ahead and make any changes so yeah want to say. That so now right here I did the legs and the feet if you guys notice the claws the fee are the same roughly the same size the same thickness like I said before on the sketch you know try to make it at the same because it's easier to do the final outline following your sketch shanell so the better they make your sketch the better is going to be doing your final drawing Palkia Pokémon as I said at the beginning of the post. I didn't make my tail a little bit thicker as I said before. I did change it. I’m looking at it. I didn't know him it. When I was drawing Palkia Pokémon me. But it's a lot thicker than it is on the reference maybe if I curved the line on top of the tail a little bit more down it would have made a look a lot better.

 

But it still okay you know right now yes my notice a lot of different things 


But it still okay you know right now yes my notice a lot of different things because I have the reference up there you know. I’m side by side so it's easy to point out any mistakes. That I might have done. But if you guys look at my drawing Palkia Pokémon all you guys want to be able to notice all those mistakes or things. That doesn't look the same as the reference one of the things. I didn't like and the Viking was the face as you guys look at his way too big compared to the body way too big compared to the reference you know I made mine too long one of the things. That I think maybe if I would have done the mouth a little bit smaller it would have looked a lot better. But I didn't like how I ended up you know mine looks more like an I should I say like a caveman looks you know it's a little bit more simple in other words you know it's not. But it still looks like Palkia you know you guys compared to the reference it's kind of different it's going to look weird it's not going to look the same is it going to look off. But it's a face like I said the rest of the body.

 

I’m happy with the look at the outline you know to compare them

I’m happy with the look at the outline you know compare them. I’m like I said this it's not going to look the same. But it's roughly the same you know it looks alright there's nothing. That bad anything maybe is the wings the bangles the wings is not the right angle. But overall it's still okay you know it's not a big deal. But the face overall doesn't look right because I made my way too big so hopefully yes could I make those changes on your drawing Palkia Pokémon there all those mistakes. That I made you know to fix them on your drawing Palkia Pokémon. I’m sorry. That I can't go closer into detail on doing the face because as you see I had a hard time. I was tough um I hope at least I helped in any way. I’m stuttering over here. I’m sorry like I said I've been talking for more than an hour now so. 


I’m tired guys my mouth. I’m tired you know so. But I wanted to get this tutorial out there for you guys I haven't put out a tutorial in a while so if you guys got these far guys to let me know in the comment section please let me know if you guys did it do Palkia and here is the final. I didn't color them and it's not the right colors guys so if you guys look at it now looking at its color makes it look a lot different on a face I like the body as I said before the body looks okay it's a face you know. I’m dealing with my face way too big. But it's an honest mistake you know I don't mind I know it didn't look right. When I was doing the final outline boy oh it didn't bother me. That much you know I bet it was okay it wasn't a big deal. But once you have this side by side next to the reference it's obvious you guys are going to notice all those different things you know because when I do my joints I have them I have a reference on my tablet which is a lot smaller you guys have this side by side so yes you needed to notice everything yeah so the colors I use, I like great light spray.

 

That I had for the body 


That I had for the body. Then, the same it's a marker is my there is Prisma premier color market in case you guys are wondering what I used for the gray. Then, I waited for the gray to dry. Then, I went over like the shadow the darker spots would sing gray and it makes a little bit darker you know. Then, I waited for those medium shadows to dry and I went over with the same gray to do the darker spots on someone some parts of the body you know. Then, for the purple spots I use sharpies I use fine-tipped sharpies I used two different ones I use to like the light purple and the darker purple. Then, I tried my best to blend them all those not easy to blend sharpies. But I think, I did a good job you know it's not the right purple as you guys see on the reference. But I used to have you know. That was the closest purple I had to use for Palkia so I think it's okay it's not the same. But like I said it's the colors. That I had on hand to do them. 

I’m not an I don't Duke I don't color my drawing Palkia Pokémon guys. I’m not. That good at coloring you know. But I try to color my drawing Palkia Pokémon for these posts for you guys. Then, I like to explain what I do. Then, for like the inside of the shield or the shoulder I use this peach color. Then, I did the highlights white highlights with Japan the same thing for the if you guys look at the edge of the shoulder he has like white lines white highlights. I did I use my job hand for. That. Then, I didn't have a different like a cooler color gray for the like the metal part like his face and the top of his head whatever it is I don't have the right grace so what I ended up doing is using at the same gray, I did for the body.

 

Then, completely went over it

 Palkia drawing Pokémon for kids easy step by step

Then, I went over with the job pant. Then, completely went over it. Then, waited for. That to dry a little bit and we went over it with the gray now because I didn't want to make it the same gray I didn't have a different grade you know the closest great the night the other gray. That I had was a dark grey so wasn't going to work out and if I use the same gray as I did for the body. Then, it was not going to look right because the grace his body is a lot warmer and the face and the top of his head gray is a lot cooler metal looking color you know so it's a lot it's hard to what reproduce. But overall I think it came out alright guys it's not the best. But I still came out alright you know if you guys still look at my drawing Palkia Pokémon without looking at the reference it's still going to look. 

That's what matters in the end. So, I was able to help you guys in any way guys let me know in the comments section as I said before if you guys did end up drawing Palkia Pokémon Paul Kyiv you guys got this far let me know if you guys watch the whole post let me know say I follow the tutorial I watch the whole post love to know how many people did. That you know so leave a like guy it helps on my channel it helps my posts get out there you know by having more likes is easier for my posts to show off for other people to what to draw them so the more people I can help the better you know to be. That's the reason. I’m doing my tutorial

1 comment:

  1. I found this article very informative. Looking forward for more informative articles like this related to Drawing For Kids

    ReplyDelete

Post Bottom Ad